At the SpeechEase Clinic, we will be introducing the following procedures:
· We will be requesting that if you feel ill or have been exposed to anyone who is ill, to wait 14 days before attending an appointment with us.
· We will be limiting the amount of staff and thus patients in the clinic at any one time.
· Hand sanitizer will be available to all and we kindly ask you to wear a mask.
· We will be allowing extra time in between patients for extra sanitation of the rooms.
· Therapists will also be wearing masks.
· Parents/caregivers must either be in the session room or return following the agreed length of session.
Please refer to the Provincial Restart plan for full mandate and guideline information.