At the SpeechEase Clinic, we will be introducing the following procedures:
· We will be requesting that if you feel ill or have been exposed to anyone who is ill, to wait 14 days before attending an appointment with us.
· We will be limiting the amount of staff and thus patients in the clinic at any one time.
· Hand sanitizer will be available to all and we kindly ask you to wear a mask.
· There will be a COVID screening questionnaire to be filled out on arrival.
· We will be allowing extra time in between patients for extra sanitation of the rooms.
· Therapists will also be wearing masks
· Only one parent/caregiver will be able to attend the appointment, this unfortunately will mean no siblings, etc.
· Parents/caregivers must either be in the session room or return following the agreed length of session. No one will be permitted to sit in the waiting area.
Unfortunately the guidelines will mean that not all clients are able to return at this time and we will keep those affected in this group notified of when procedures are relaxed further. We hope that you understand that these measures are for the health and safety of all involved.