top of page
At the SpeechEase Clinic, we are maintaining the following procedures:
· We will be requesting that if you feel ill or have been exposed to anyone who is ill, to wait 5 days before attending an appointment with us.
· Hand sanitizer will be available and we kindly ask you to wear a mask.
·Due to our work within vulnerable populations, we continue to ask that masks are worn when visiting our clinic.
· We will be allowing extra time in between patients for extra sanitation of the rooms.
· Therapists will also be wearing masks.
· Parents/caregivers must either be in the session room or return following the agreed length of session.
Please refer to the Provincial Restart Plan for full mandate and guideline information.
bottom of page